Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Searching for Model 19's (So.Florida area)

  1. #1
    Hostboard Member Tranquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am in search of a pair of Model 19's in the South Florida area or close to. Please Email me if you have a pair for sale or know of someone who does and we can discuss it further.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Steve Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew of a guy a year or two ago selling a pair. I don't think he ended up selling them as of the last time I talked to him. He was in Miami. If you email me I can give you his phone number.

  3. #3
    Hostboard Member Tranquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for responding I tryed to send you an EMail it keeps bouncing did your addres change?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Steve Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  5. #5
    Hostboard Member Tranquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, I sent you an email.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.